Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Imperial Perseverence.

Imperial Spearman

Greetings again and I apologise for the late reply. I must say that it has been a busy time for me and it will only get more insane.

Before I start, I would like to say, Thanks to Yur for that really great comment and contemplation about my post. Josh and I do appreciate your continue support.

So here, we go more in depth into the IMPERIAL HALBERDIER.

The halberd is a two-handed pole weapon that consist of a axe blade topped with a spike mounted on a long shaft. Its a weapon that can adopt the attack method of the spear and yet cut down enemies like an axe. In a regiment, this weapons can have the same defense as a spear but have a more versatile attack.

However, in my opinion, against the swift force of a sword, a one on one duel would see the halberdier in a disadvantage as the halberd is a heavy weapon that is not as agile as a one handed sword.

Nonetheless, if you were a knight charging into a regiment of halberds, I think, you would probably think twice, (even when you wield a lance)

Well, on the painting progress for me, I have continued some minor add ups to my men at arms and it has been rathe rslow in progress. But don't worry, I will be getting back to it as soon as i have the time.

Though it will take awhile. As for now, Enjoy the pics. And Have fun!

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home