Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Archers and Bowmen of Bretonnia

No matter how lowly they are. The dispensible Bowmen are still a vital asset to the Nobles and knights witht heir ability to attack from range at the lowly disgusting enemies who to the same and a scared of hand to hand combat with the Knights

Nevertheless, here is my final done deal of my bowmen wif bases and highlights. Enjoy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bowmen on pose at day. (Notice the Rocky Sandy Base, emulating their harsh province of Aisenhald, my named province)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bowmen during the night

My new camera is giving me a hell lot of a better time taking photoes. Next time i will show a more intricate detail of the Bowmen. Hope u enjoy this piece ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home