Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Continuation of the Campaign and Basing and Paint Upgrade of Brets

Well, its been a while since I last updated, and yes Im on my next project for painting. It is my entire painted Bretonnian Army that will now be highlighted and based properly to look real good. I have already done 16 of my Bowmen and will proceed to do my Men-at-arms or Knights. I will show you the final product of the Bowmen though, with my new Camera that provides GREAT MACRO function finally.

On other updates, we have continued with the campaign, as shown on the Campaign progress by the side of this blog.

Have been out of the Warhammer scene for a whle though, Havent read the last two White Dwarf even though i have bought it. But as for the progress for my project, it is progressing..

Till the next pic. Toodle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home