Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Young Champion

Golden Wreath adorn on his Brown hair. Silk Red Cloth Draped over his Plate Mail armor and a Lance ready for the breaking.

I love this shot of the Champion. The details are pretty good and the shading and highlighting effect are not bad. If u notice there are a few rough dents on the shield which makes it look all the more better. And fine painting details on the face. Of course, this isnt master class, but im contented wif my standard of painting and will try to improve more on it.

Enjoy this nice piece of work.. Oh yeah

Closeup of the Knight Errant Champ

Nothing much other than the feature.. And nothing real awesome else.. It will take me a while to get my freak on.. with regards to my next entry.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home